Building Dreams for Marines is an all-volunteer organization and we need your help for our upcoming projects and events. We need volunteers from all parts of the state, with all types of skills and talents to support our mission, including:
- General contractors, plumbers, carpenters, drywall, electrical, masonry, etc
- Design, layout, planning and project estimation
- Administrative office help
- General help at events and projects
- Fundraising events (golf tournaments, dinners, and other special events)
- Writing articles, newsletters, grant proposals
- Public relations and social media such as Facebook & Twitter
- Website design & admin
- Graphic design, printing
The number of volunteers we need varies based on the projects/events we are called to do. Our goal is to have enough volunteers in our Volunteer Reserve Corps so that we are ready to take on any mission anywhere in the state on a moment’s notice.
Your special talents and your time (even an hour or two here and there) makes a big difference in the lives of the veterans we serve!